Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What next?

So is it time yet to start blogging about what will be coming up at the next convention? Can we be the CNN of the ELCIC?

Would readers out there like a more permanent Synod blog to discuss stuff (whatever we want I guess)? I, for one, would appreciate the forum to continue a discussion about the issues facing this Synod, news and events, and general reflections about the Lutheran Church here in Alberta, but one that isn't like another ABT Synod forum I know...

2 comments:

CalgaryMark said...

I believe a forum which could be moderated (there are some funny people Out There, the ones who do graffiti on churches and other buildings) and which could be organized by topic would be useful. Registration should be necessary too, to be able to post.

Crystal said...

Yes, please. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear other viewpoints, be inspired and challenged, and be in touch with other people around the synod. I could live with the registration, if you think it's necessary.

And thanks for the posts you did after convention. Some of your points connected with my random thoughts this week.